Guaranteed within 48 hours
Port Melbourne Digital Antenna Installation, Troubleshooting, Home Theatres & More
Luke has built a reputation for being a proficient digital TV fault finding specialist in Port Melbourne, Melbourne.
Lukes Antennas is dedicated to supplying quality HD aerials / antennas and related products and services that involve setting up your television for the best viewing ability.
With 15 years experience in the field, Lukes Antennas provides the highest quality service when it comes to TV and reception fault finding, digital aerial / antenna installation, home theatre installations and custom wall mounted TV’s.
Whatever we do for you, you can rest assured that we take pride in our work meaning hassle-free testing service.
Using the latest in diagnostic and terrestrial digital testers and signal analysers, Lukes Antennas keeps ahead of the game by constantly updating training, knowledge of the latest innovations, products and techniques available, TV technology and capabilities.
Need your Port Melbourne Antenna fixed today?
Our Port Melbourne digital signal services include:
- Commercial TV broadcast, setup, testing and fault finding
- Signal Issues, Phase 3 interruption and analysing
- Installation of new TVs, recorders, pay TV networking, 3D and smart TV specialist
- Wall mounting monitors / TVs and home theatre expert
- A Grade Electrician available
- Same Day Service – Get your Digital Antenna installed today!
We can help with an HD antenna (high definition) upgrade to improve your reception and to help you gain access to more channels.
If your antenna has become faulty, we can install a replacement antenna and get your tv reception working again in no time!
Contact Lukes Antennas for a free quote!
No signal or tv reception in your new home?
Moving into your new house is a dream come true – but tricky reception issues or cabling issues can turn the dream sour.
Are you having trouble picking up a signal in Port Melbourne for channel 1 (One), 2 (ABC), 3 (SBS), 7 (Seven), 9 (Nine), 10 (Ten), 11 (Eleven), 22 (ABC 2), 23 (ABC 3), 24 (ABC 24), 44, 30 (SBS HD), 31, 70 (7HD), 71, 72 (7 Two), 76 (7 Flix), 78 ,90 (Nine HD), 92 (9 Gem), 99 (9 Go) or any other free to air channels?
Do you have trouble getting Foxtel to work in Port Melbourne? Foxtel now requires an antenna and we can help you install/configure and get your Foxtel signal working again.
Luke’s Antennas has assisted many people who face TV signal and connection issues in new houses and have the experience and know-how to get your TV working smoothly again in no time.
According to the Australian Communications and Media Authority, most television reception issues are caused by:
- “cables and fly leads that are old, damaged or not plugged in properly”
- “a TV or set-top box that isn’t tuned to the correct channels”
- “an aerial / antenna that isn’t up to scratch or isn’t pointing to the correct transmitter
- “areas with deficient coverage or fringe reception”
- “trying to receive signals from outside the intended coverage area of a transmitter.”
If you are experiencing these problems, leave it to the professionals. Contact us and we will gladly come to your home in the Port Melbourne area and fix your reception problems.
Port Melbourne Home Theatres and TV Wall Mounting
We can setup home cinema packages that offer you:
- Huge Screens!
- Enjoy stunning 3D in Full-HD
- Amazing Surround Sound!
- Expert advice for your next purchase
- Professional installation
- Free in-home quotes.
There’s no wall that we cannot hang a tv on!
Contact Lukes Antennas today for a free quote!